There is a LOT of competition in the HVAC industry…
…you’re looking at about 105,000+ HVAC companies to be exact.
You’re in for a challenge if the only way your HVAC business tries to stand out is through old, tired marketing and advertising tactics.
Your company needs to be online. You need a great website. You have to get active on social media. You need to embrace digital strategies.
1. Long-Term, Cost-Effective Traffic Solution
An SEO campaign needs to run for months before it shows real value. Why? Because it takes Google a while to index pages and apply its internal value.
SEO may seem expensive on the front end (it can be) but it pays off generously:
- Capture more long-tail keywords and phrases that’ll drive organic traffic
- Boost brand awareness and the social shares that come with popularity
- Become an info beacon that people want to link to (better link building!)
Each well-crafted page is a business ‘asset’.
This page, as long as it’s online, will funnel people to your business. If it’s particularly valuable and helpful, it’ll rise higher in Google search results.
You don’t pay a dime for the leads that come through organic results. So, the more you build the more you stand to gain!
2. A Well-Structured Information Hierarchy
A website featuring several pages is an easy task to manage.
- What happens when the site balloons to dozens upon dozens of pages?
- What if you operate several, large HVAC websites throughout the United States?
The site’s structure becomes a mess. You’ll find yourself spending more time keeping it together than building it up.
How can SEO fix this site structure problem? You:
- Visualize and outline the information hierarchy
- Understand the user flow and experience
Technical SEO, by default, has you thinking about the site’s structure. It ends up making sense to search engines as much as the people using it. The structure is powerful for aiding Google when it indexes and categorizes site content.
Essentially: Better information structure equals better information digestion.
3. Become an Influential Industry Player
Success creates more success.
Offering incredibly helpful insights and resources helps to establish your brand as a major player in its industry. The popularity of your business is something you can leverage to create more opportunities and success.
How do you build influence online? Consider these steps:
- Create an in-depth resource for your industry and market
- Promote it among industry leaders, influencers, and communities
- Use engagement to create great experiences and to make improvements
- Get people sharing and linking your amazing content piece
- Launch new campaigns, stemming from the newfound popularity
A well-placed webpage can be a gamechanger for your business. It could become an industry-standard — your big break. Command influence and each new thing you promote will resonate through search and social platforms!
4. Differentiate From All the Others
Do a search for local HVAC companies — you’re bound to find quite a few!
Notice the similarities with the results:
- Samey looking websites and content
- Samey use of keywords and phrases
- Samey approach to online engagement
Those willing to invest in quality HVAC web design automatically stand out. Those then willing to explore HVAC SEO are prime for dominating their area!
SEO helps the business stand out a ton of different ways:
- Sculpting titles and descriptions to appeal to user intent
- Attract desirable leads instead of appealing to everyone
- Inform audiences to create a smarter community and market
- Show up (more) in local listings like with Google My Business
Simply being aware of SEO directs HVAC company owners in the right direction. It unveils a wealth of strategies to stand out online. This introduction is bound to spark a ton of creativity for marketing and advertising efforts!
5. Helps You Avoid the Bad SEO
The industry recognizes three SEO types:
- Whitehat — Following best practices and procedures
- Blackhat — Abusing practices and generally exploitive
- Greyhat — Mixing the two (the whole “good” until caught)
What happens if you employ SEO services from one of these blackhat “pros”? Well, rankings and traffic may go up for a while… until you’re caught.
Google does regular algorithm updates. These updates tend to carry shake-ups to industries in the best interest of their users.
Blackhat tactics may get your site penalized — *poof* there goes traffic.
How can you avoid this? By understanding SEO!
- Qualify SEO pros by knowing what to expect with campaigns
- Clearly communicate what you expect and need from campaigns
You’re not going in blind when talking with SEO professionals. This gives you great leverage when negotiating pricing and strategies. You’re also protecting the HVAC website by avoiding anyone that could do blackhat/greyhat harm to it.
6. Same Time and Frustration
Search Engine Optimization is built on structure. This structure gets mirrored in the design from the first line of code to its on-going expansion.
So… how does SEO + web design save time and frustration? Isn’t it obvious?
- Fewer troubles keeping it online because it’s on great hardware
- Edits and updates are a breeze because code is compliant and structured
- Logical projects because of compartmentalization vs spaghetti code/design
This all harks back to the information architecture mentioned earlier.
You get to focus on business operations with SEO and design aligned. The site is lean/agile, letting you launch new campaigns with ease and without setbacks.
7. Develop Marketing Stability
What were to happen if…
- The main business social media account was hacked and/or banned
- Finances were tight and you had to scale back paid advertising campaigns
- A large company moved into your space and astroturfed the market
These scenarios spell doom for a small HVAC business.
Great SEO, design, and content create stability to a business’s marketing. It’s part of that long-term strategy mentioned earlier.
You also get to:
- Expand into new territories without needing a physical presence
- Explore new promotions and services to cross-sell new and old customers
- Develop a strong foothold through associations and linkage
You can finally take a break and not worry about everything coming to a halt.
HVAC SEO Is a Top Investment for Your Business
There are three things that’ll help your HVAC company stand out: great talent, a great location, and great SEO/design.
You’ve got the talent and location, right? Well, now it’s time for great HVAC SEO!
Our team is ready to align with your business goals.
Call us for full-service HVAC online marketing at (941) 500-4530. Or, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s work together in realizing all of these SEO benefits, and more, for your business!